The Boehle's

The Boehle's

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is where my time has gone....

Let me bring you up to speed on what has happened since my last post~Brayden started 1st grade, Tristen started preschool, Brayden turned 6, Dave lost one job, Dave hung out at home for a few weeks, Dave found another job, we listed or house and sold it within 10 days, we celebrated Halloween, have been house hunting in Lincoln, Dave has started a job with Bank of the West and not to mention everything else that happens in the "normal" day to day life of the Boehle's!

So after reading the above let me give you some details, the boys LOVE school and are not looking forward to moving! Brayden is reading above where he should be, now if we can just get him to slow down and follow directions as well!

Tristen is amazing me with all the Bible stories he can recite! I really could have used him when I was subbing and teaching about Abraham and Lot!

Dave has accepted a job with Bank of the West in Lincoln! He has been doing training in South Sioux this week and will head to Lincoln on Monday.

We have sold our house in Sioux City! The boys and I will stay until the end of the semester and hopefully by then we will find a house to move into in Lincoln.

We are thankful for all the new adventures coming our way! We are looking forward to being closer to some of our family.

Now the dreaded chore of packing the WHOLE house! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We are going to miss you so much. Tyson didn't know you were moving until I saw him reading this just now. :( If you need ANYTHING, let me know! Jason can watch the boys one afternoon and I can come help you with whatever. :)