The Boehle's

The Boehle's

Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone know a few details of our lives. We have successfully managed 6 wks of separation. Dave has been living in Lincoln during the week with his sister and her new husband (way to start a marriage) We are SOOOO thankful for all that they have put up with!! Thanks Mary and Andy~how will we ever repay you? I have adjusted to getting up earlier and have managed breakfast, which has always been Dad's job, only one day that Brayden really wished Dad had made his bacon! My parents have made many trips and their basement has become our own personal storage unit~THANKS Mom and Dad!

We will be loading the moving truck this weekend, the boys and I will stay until Wed. after Brayden is done with school and then move in with my parents for Christmas vacation. Come Jan. 4 we will have our family back together~YEAH!!!! We will move into an apt. Jan 4 until we find a house~hopefully soon!

We hope you all have a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will do my best to keep you posted on all our changes!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How sad that we are communicating via blogs today! LOL Now I know the plan. I miss you already and you haven't even left!!!!