The Boehle's

The Boehle's

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the move

We loaded two Uhauls and sent them with Dave and his sister and brother in law to Lincoln on Sunday! The boys and I have managed sleeping on the floor, watching TV on the floor, eating on the floor and are looking forward to beds and couches tomorrow! My dad is coming up to help load the rest of our stuff and then we are heading to NEBRASKA! We have been in Iowa just 5 days short of 4 years. With a new year comes a new town, new house (we hope soon), new schools and new friends. Wish us luck!!!

I will try to post about our happening while living with Gma and Gpa but, no promises! I will definantly let you all know when we are back as one family under one roof in our Lincoln apartment.

From the Boehle's to all our friends and family, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It was good hearing from you via txt today. I am glad you now have a bed to sleep in too. :) I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I will have to plan a trip to come see you guys soon. Miss ya already!

(and anytime you want to set up your Facebook account, that would be lovely)